Fall 2022 Class information is available here!
Class sessions begin in September, January and late March or early April. Class information will be posted four to five weeks before each session. Online registration is available up to the day before classes begin in each area, as space allows. If you wish to register on the first day of class, you must do so through the office, by 3pm.
Children of all levels of ability are welcome in Journey classes. If your child has a special need, please contact the Journey office. No previous performance experience is required to begin, however, many specific classes do have prerequisites. Please check the class listing for details before registering, and contact the office with any questions.
All students between the ages of 8 and 18 enrolled in a class are eligible to audition for that session’s production, even if it’s their first class with Journey!
Multiple students in one family can be registered per online application. All registrations must be paid in full, or payment arrangements confirmed, before they can be enrolled. To ensure prompt enrollment, pay online when registering.
Fees and Payment Information
Standard Class Cost: $275*
Early Registration Discount: Students registered and paid by the deadline posted each session will receive $15 off each registration.
New Family Discount: Families enrolling a student for the first time are eligible for a discount for $25 off the total cost of registration. Enter the code FIRSTJOURNEY when registering online. This discount is given once per family.
Sibling Discount: Any family that enrolls more than one child in Journey for the same session of classes will receive $10 off for every child enrolled. Note that this discount is given once per child.
Multiple Registrations Discount: Any child who is enrolled in more than one Journey class per session will receive $10 off every class enrolled after the first.
Sibling and Multiple Registration Discounts cannot be combined.
*Additional fees: Some classes require additional fees or purchase of supplies (e.g. make-up kits or shoes). See class description for details.
Current registration requirements and restrictions
- All published staff, dates, times and locations are subject to change.
- Students must be enrolled in classes in order to audition for the session’s production.
- Students must meet age requirements by the last day of the session.
- Classes marked with an * have prerequisites. Be sure to check the classes page listings for details.
- Since some classes fill quickly, be sure to indicate a second choice.
- There is a $25.00 service charge for cancellations, and a prorated amount charged for each class day that has passed.
- No Refunds will be given after the second week of class.
- Students who audition for a production are NOT eligible for a refund.
- Students are expected to attend all classes for the full scheduled class time.
- Please let your Class Coordinator know as soon as possible if your student will not be able to participate in Showcase. Class participation may be affected, and in some cases, missing showcase will mean the class will show as incomplete on the student’s transcript.
- Students can miss up to 1 class; more than 1 absence will likely impact Showcase participation. Three or more absences and/or excessive tardies will also impact a student’s ability to be involved in a show.
- Confirmation information will be emailed to you unless we are specifically requested to mail it.
- Payment can be made online, by mail or in person (students are not enrolled until payment has been received).
Make checks payable to:
1400 NE 136th Ave, Suite 201
Vancouver, WA 98684
DISCOVER, VISA and MC accepted
Call us at (360) 750-8550 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.