THIS SHOW WILL COME TO YOU!
It’s the 1950s and TV is the next big thing! An aspiring troupe of show business hopefuls are about to open their act on a variety TV show competition. Anticipation and excitement are high as they stand in the wings ready to bring down the house. Suddenly everything goes wrong backstage… from lost voices, missed cues, and hysterical prop switches, the comedy keeps on rolling! Set to fun, upbeat songs, this mini jukebox musical will have you laughing and clapping along to the beat.
- Performances are $50 and all you need to book a show is an outdoor area (20’x24′) for our troupe to perform and space for your audience.
- Shows can be on a wide, flat driveway, cul-de-sac, backyard, or church parking lot! Access to an electrical outlet is requested.
- Performance dates are available June 1 – 18 and July 1 – 4.
- Performances are about 30 minutes long, with additional time needed to set up and break down.
- To book an appointment contact firstname.lastname@example.org