Improv Invasion is a yearly competition between improv teams made up of five to six team members. Team members must be between the ages of 12 and 18 (on January 1st of competition year) and also have taken a Beginning Improv class. Team auditions are held in the fall; teams meet during Winter and Spring class sessions for 3 hours each week, 6pm – 9pm.
Have you taken a Beginning Improv Class? Are you between the ages of 12 and 18? Then you should audition for a 2020 IMPROV TEAM!!! Be sure to plan to attend a free Improv Workshop to get ready for auditions!
RSVP here if you plan to attend an Improv Workshop and/or audition for a team!
Monday Team 1
Coach: Jemme Rinard
Monday Team 2
Coach: Josh Carter
Tuesday Team 1
Coach: Jarin Alvarez
Tuesday Team 2
Coach: Jon Jacquet
Coach: Bobby Nove
Coach: Evan Aldrete
If you are selected to be a team member, you will be enrolled in the Improv Team class for Winter and Spring Session Classes – 6 – 9pm each week.
Dates in addition to Winter and Spring classes:
- IMPROV WORKSHOP – Saturday, February 1, 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Spring Improv Show and Season Announcement Dessert -TBD
- 12 hours of rehearsal outside of class time; tbd by coach
- IMPROV INVASION – June 25 – 27, 2019 at Canby Grove Conference Center
Cost per team member is $960 and includes:
- Winter and Spring class tuition + extend class time (6 – 9pm)
- 12 extra hours of rehearsal
- Improv workshop Team shirt
- Meals and lodging at Improv Invasion
- 2 tickets to the Improv Invasion competition on June 27
$210 is due by 12/17/19. You may pay the remaining $750 in full by 1/15/20 or make payments of $150 by the 15th of each month, January through May 2020. There is a $15 late fee for payments not received by the due date.
Questions? Contact Bethany – 360-921-2944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All team members are invited to our
IMPROV TEAMS CHRISTMAS PARTY!
6-9pm, Saturday, December 21st at Tandem Hall in Downtown Vancouver
Watch your email for details!