YOUR gift gives hundreds of kids a place to belong.
Curtain Openers – Give a child a place to belong
Annual totals: $200 – $499
- $20/mo = Scholarship for a student to take a class!*
- $40/mo = Scholarships for two students to take a class!
Benefits: Two show tickets** + Insider updates from the Executive Director
Artisans – Provide the tools to make it possible
Annual totals: $500 – $1199
- $50/mo = Zoom licenses for six classes!
- $75/mo = Costumes and props for four plays!
Benefits: Four show tickets + Insider updates from the Executive Director
Talent Scouts – Support the artist-mentors who pour into kids
Annual totals: $1200 – $2999
- $100/mo = Three show directors!
- $200/mo = Two class instructors for the entire year!
Benefits: Six show tickets + Insider updates from Executive Director + Lunch with Executive Director
Producers – Take care of business, behind-the-scenes
Annual totals: $3000+
- $275/mo = Performance licensing and scripts for the entire year!
- $750/mo = Insurance and website maintenance for the entire year!
Benefits: Eight show tickets + Insider updates from Executive Director + Lunch with Executive Director + Behind-the-scenes rehearsal experience
Additionally, Journey Stage Partners are honored through recognition in production playbills.
Text “Partner” to 360-228-3855 and follow the link to securely give.
*The impact examples above are averages based on budgeted and historical expenses and do not constitute a “designation” of any donation. Gifts will be used where needed most in accordance with Journey’s mission to “grow youth and their families in character and purpose.”
**Tickets will be applied immediately to your account to be available for use when in-person shows resume.