Journey Theater classes are a great way to introduce young people to different aspects of the theater arts, and help students gain confidence and develop performance skills.
A few things to be aware of
- “090 Foundations of…” classes are our CORE CLASSES that serve as prerequisites for continuing on to other classes.
- Classes listed with a * have prerequisites. Please read the class description for details before registering.
- If you have a question as to whether you meet the prerequisites for a class you’d like to take, please email the Journey Registrar, Beth Maxwell.
- Classes fill quickly, and may fill before this page is updated. Remember to list your second choice class!
- Classes and teachers are subject to change, depending on enrollment and availability.
- It is important that everyone follow our in person protocols to take care of each other and make sure this in-person activity remains possible.
Fees and Payment Information
- Early Registration: $250.00* when you register by December 8, 2021
- Standard Registration: $265.00*
- *Additional fees: Some classes require additional fees or purchase of supplies (e.g. make-up kits or shoes). See class description for details.
- New Family Discount: Families enrolling a student for the first time are eligible for a discount for $25 off the total cost of registration. Enter the code FIRSTJOURNEY when registering online. This discount is given once per family.