Journey Theater classes are a great way to introduce young people to different aspects of the theater arts, and help students gain confidence and develop performance skills.
A few things to be aware of
- “090 Foundations of…” classes are our CORE CLASSES that serve as prerequisites for continuing on to other classes.
- Classes listed with a * have prerequisites. Please read the class description for details before registering.
- If you have a question as to whether you meet the prerequisites for a class you’d like to take, please email the Journey Registrar, Beth Maxwell.
- Classes fill quickly, and may fill before this page is updated. Remember to list your second choice class!
- Classes and teachers are subject to change, depending on enrollment and availability.
- Mask wearing will not be required as of March 12th, 2022.* Please continue to follow best practices for hand-washing and hygiene, and stay home if you have cold-like symptoms.
*Subject to change based on updated regulations
Fees and Payment Information
- Early Registration: $250.00* when you register by March 4, 2022
- Standard Registration: $265.00*
- *Additional fees: Some classes require additional fees or purchase of supplies (e.g. make-up kits or shoes). See class description for details.
- New Family Discount: Families enrolling a student for the first time are eligible for a discount for $25 off the total cost of registration. Enter the code FIRSTJOURNEY when registering online. This discount is given once per family.
- Sibling Discount: Any family that enrolls more than one child in Journey for the same session of classes will receive $10 off for every child enrolled. Note that this discount is given once per child.
- Multiple Registrations Discount: Any child who is enrolled in more than one Journey class per session will receive $10 off every class enrolled after the first.
- Sibling and Multiple Registration Discounts cannot be combined.
- Journey Theater aims to make its programs available to all students who wish to participate, and offers financial assistance to those for whom cost may be a barrier. To learn more and apply for assistance, please go here.